My current work involves developing organic / colloidal quantum dot hybrid LEDs using Resonant Infrared, Matrix Assisted Pulsed Laser Evaporation.
- Office Location: FCIEMAS 3531
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Page:
Rutgers 2010 - 2013
B.S. Materials Science & Engineering
- Specializations in Electrical & Optical Materials and Nanomaterials
Riman Research Group
- Researching Carbon Capture and Sequestration in novel cement material.
Archcom Technology, Inc. 2013 - 2016
- Developed InP/InGaAsP lasers and detectors.
Semiconductor materials, photonics, environmental impact.