- Office Location: Fitzpatrick CIEMAS 3531
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a 5th year PhD student in Dr. Adrienne Stiff-Roberts' group. My research is to develop emulsion based RIR-MAPLE as a novel technique to fabricate organic solar cells from the fundamental point of view. My future career goal is to dedicate knowledge and passion to promote the industry of printed and organic electronics. Specifically, my research involves:
- Study the fundamental role of emulsion target chemistry on the properties of the organic thin films deposited by resonant infrared matrix assisted pulsed laser evaporation (RIR-MAPLE).
- Develop emulsion based RIR-MAPLE as a novel technique to fabricate organic solar cells.
- Synthesis and characterization of various nanoparticles for application of hybrid organic solar cells.
- Synthesis of TiOx, ZnO sol-gel solution for organic solar cells.
- Study plasmonic organic solar cells and tandem organic solar cells.
- Design and deposit multifunctional film combing biocidal and fouling release properties.